Friday, August 3, 2012

Day Three
Day three is in the bag and I made it thru all four sets of the treadmill workout. The third set was slow and the forth set was at a crawl, but I finished! I was spent. Circuit training is really hard, exhausting, but hopefully in the end rewarding.
Eating went really well. I have replaced beer with seltzer water out of a can and it is working really well. Went to Eagle’s Thursday night concert and did not really crave a beer. Food has been all natural and super healthy. My one cheat has been coffee with some chocolate milk in it. Other than that no sugar, tons of fruit, veggies, and meat! Another rest day tomorrow work out on Sat.
The weirdest thing I have done yet is post up a picture of some dude with the body that I am shooting for on the refrigerator at the suggestion of my trainer as motivation and a tool for mental imagery. I am not in the habit of posting up topless pictures of guys or girls around the house.  Defiantly took a little shit from the wife on that one. He has no face which helps. My four year old really liked the picture which was both funny and reminded me she will be sixteen some day...

Day Four
Rest Day. Not too much to report. I am defiantly sore but feel good. Eating healthy is really good. I know that sounds so simple but to really just eat all natural food is the best medicine in the world, both mentally and physically.
Still really motivated, looking forward to working out tomorrow. Also really looking forward to three mountain bike rides next week. I am going to do two old ones, and pick a new one to check out.
Also just want to note that I could not do this with out the support of my wife. She has been really encouraging and understanding about the time commitment. Also, for the record my wife always cooks healthy, my unhealthy habits were usually consumed when I was solo.
Posting this blog is also a challenge because this is not stuff I would ordinarily share with other people. Hopefully it helps keep me honest. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment