Sunday, August 19, 2012

Day 18
Yesterdays work out went well. I did the gym drop in which was $5 bucks and well worth it. I will do that again next week when it is time for this work out. I did notice that most people talk more in the gym than they work out. I overheard these two guys talking about the upcoming election.  Just a suggestion, spouting of your political views in a gym or any public forum where other people you do not know can hear you will most likely lead to someone like me thinking you are a huge asshole.  Just saying.  I  head phoned up and got to work, putting iron to the shoulders, legs, back, pecks, biceps, and abs, all in a circuit workout form.
In the afternoon me and the fam went on a three mile hike. My four year old killed it, walked the whole way! I carried my 17 pound son for about 3 miles and that was defiantly an extra back workout. It was so fun to start doing outdoor stuff with the whole clan. As usual the White River Forrest did not disappoint, really beautiful!
I think today I will get out for a road ride and next week I will get back on the mountain bike as well as prepare for the first annual Rainbow Neck Festival!!!!!
Other than that I went and checked out some roller Derby last night which was awesome.  I got to witness the unleashing of Taber-Tooth-Tiger, more to come on this.
Peace out. Happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment