Friday, September 21, 2012

The best way to predict the future is to create it...

Day 51
Such a sweet bike ride today, Hardscrabble to Pipeline, which has a lot of rocks covered in yellow leaves at the top. Some of those rocks are hard to see, I took a pretty good spill but came out with just a sore right butt cheek. Did the whole ride in about an hour and twenty minutes; I shut my GPS off by accident, Oh well?

Day 52
Went on a mellow run this morning with my new New Balance minimus 10’s, thanks to my little cousin and mom for such an awesome present. Run felt really good, defiantly a different feel when running, but I liked it. Did not track mileage, just ran for about 40 minutes.

Day 53
Calves are really sore today from the new shoes, going to take some getting use to, but I really like them.
 I am getting excited to start my personal trainer training. It is just another tool to help keep me motivated for getting into optimal shape.  I really need to start preparing my meals for the week better. I have been much better about the stretching; now I must conquer the preparing of food.
I am at work for 16 hours today, but am planning on a nice 11pm treadmill workout. I am going to add 5 reps to all sets tonight, time to step it up a little bit. 25 pushups, 20 leg thrusters,  15 squats, 25 sit ups, 15 crunches, 10 handstand push ups, run for two minutes in between x 4. We’ll see how it goes?
I've been thinking lately about what is IT? What is the difference between succeeding and failing? Kai Green, a really successful body builder says, “Success comes from stringing together efficient action day after day.” Seems so basic, but it is so true. With any goal the key is to visualize it and than day after day manifest actions that bring you towards that goal. Knowing this information will not allow you to accomplish your goals, it is the use of this information that will lead to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment