Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It's not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not.

Day 46
Busy day so tonight will be a nice long run on the treadmill after work!
And so it was a nice long run, 5.503 miles in 60:05. I was not going for speed just wanted to put in a good hour long run.  Little bit of stretching afterwards and some hot tub before I headed home and crawled into bed. Than I crawled out of bed three more times to help with my almost six month old son who is not a big fan of sleeping thru the night.

Day 47
Awesome MTB ride today with my old neighbor Matt “single speed” Hendrix. I chased him up and down bone yard for what was one of the most gratifying bike rides I have had yet. For those of you that don’t know Matt is fast. Just the mere fact that I was able to see him for most of the ride lets me know that what I am doing is working. Ordinarily I am no where near him up or down. We also flew by three other riders on the way up which is a first for me.
I am at work now and extremely tired from no sleep and lots of exercise. It is going to be a late night because we have a wedding in house. Hopefully I do not fall asleep in my chair.

Day 48
Awesome rest day with my family!!

Day 49
Hit the iron a little getting ready for Trainer in the morning! Go Broncos!

Day 50
Meet with the personal trainer again this morning and again I puked. Now this is getting crazy. In my defense it was an 8am meeting which is not really my cup of tea and I probably shoved my food down around 7:40, but still this is crazy. My stomach is a officially a huge wimp. That being said, I puked and continued on with most of the workout.
Workout was awesome. Totally random spin bike, medicine ball throws, running while dragging the trainer, which is what made me puke, and some boxing which was super fun, lots of push ups and sit ups!!
Also talked about me starting my personal trainer training ASAP, which I am really excited about! Hope anyone reading this is doing well although I get the sinking suspicion no body is reading this. Which is really okay, this is really just out there to keep me honest, and so far at day 50, it is working!!

No comments:

Post a Comment