Saturday, September 8, 2012

“Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.”

Day 34
Day was a bust work out wise. Took the family to dinner.  Was super tired from the night before.  Ended up camping in the front yard with my daughter  which was awesome!

Day 35
Got in a good gym work out today! While I was there I witnessed about five ladies on their respective eliptical machines working out. At least they thought they were working out. None of them were sweating or really seemed to be working on anything. What is the point of that. I am glad that they are there, that is more effort than most people put in, but why waste your time working out if you are not going to get after it 100 percent. I am not trying to hate just making an observation. They would feel so much better if they really put a workout in, and they may actually see some results?

Day 36
I had to work the night audit again last night. Woke up and got a quick road bike ride in about 30 mins sprinting up and down a hill by my house, than off to work at the Lodge at Vail!

Day 37
Treadmill workout today. It was super fun and my daughter joined me for the last two sets and did her version of the exercises which made time fly. And yes I am starting to find this workout fun?

Day 38
I have been really crunched for time lately with work, kids, etc. I was able to squeeze in a 40 min run. I say run because that is what I am starting to do. I used to jog, but I am starting to run!

Day 39
Time! This seems to be my nemesis these days. The desire is there I just can’t find the time to get the longer bike rides in. I really wanted to go MTB biking today but no such luck. As of yet I have not got my workout in, but I plan to run at 11pm tonight when I get off work. Thinking about a heater 5k. See if I can beat my 28 min time. I am going to try and wake up in the Am and get a boneyard mtb ride in!
Tomorrow we will find out more information about possibly getting some horses out at the ranch!!

1 comment: