Monday, October 1, 2012

“It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth.”

Day 54
Adding the sets to the treadmill work out defiantly put a strain on me. Felt good, but I was super spent after.

Day 55
Went to the gym before heading in to the Lodge for a 12 hour shift.

Day 56
Went on a 7.34 mile run in 1:02:54 Avg speed 7.01 mi/h. Ran in my minimus shoes and my calves are fucking killing me. Awesome run!!!
I am going to start using my other running shoes for the longer runs and just switching back and forth, till I am use to the shoes.

Day 57
Heading to the gym to get after a little iron. We get horses out at the ranch tomorrow!

Day 58
Gym workout yesterday got cut short by the fact that I had no time? Awesome road bike ride today 16.21 miles in 55:35 avg speed 17.51.
Man, my wife and daughter excited about our horses. It is really sweet to see them all together.

Day 59
Quarter mile sprint day. On the tread mill!           ¼ x 4 =1:30 1:23 1:17 1:19
    ½ x 2 = 3:52 4:00
    1 x 1 = 7:52
Brutal workout! My calves still kind of hurt and I wanted to quit soooo bad, but alas I made it through and feel good about doing so. That might be a huge component of this just training your mind that it is not okay to stop. Perhaps this will carry over to other aspects of life?

 Day 60
I took a nice hour long bike ride, towing my daughter in the chariot. It was such a beautiful fall day in Colorado.

Day 61 and 62
I had every intention of working out and staying on my diet during my buddy’s weekend wedding. Neither of these things happened, I jumped way off the wagon. Had a really good time, too good of a time really, did not really over eat, but defiantly over drank. I sat around and watched football all day Sunday, Broncos!! My body hates me right now, but it was fun to let loose a bit. 

Day 63
I am still feeling the effects today. Stomach is a mess and I feel super lazy, but I will get a workout in very soon. Gonna hammer out a treadmill workout and try and sweat this shit out, “Be gone vodka demon!”

No comments:

Post a Comment