Sunday, October 21, 2012

Make the rest of your life the best of your life!

Day 80
Sprint interval workout.
1 x 1:32         2 x 4:22       4 x 9:36
1 x 1:53          2 x 4:23
1x 1:53
1 x 1:57
Not very goo compared to when I did it on the treadmill. The distance may have been off a little because we were not running on the track. My lovely wife did join me and did a great job. The sprint intervals are not my favorite, but I am going to keep doing them because there is probably a good reason I don’t like them, they are hard. I will keep doing them till they are easy.

Day 81
Trainer Day!!! I had such a great workout this morning with my trainer. We did a boxing workout and it was awesome. I felt really good the whole way through. It was a moment of vindication that all this working out is really paying off. I lost about 5-7 pounds since the last time I weighed myself. Right at 149ish. Six pack is starting to come in nicely if I do say so myself!!
New focus is on some heavy weights, which I like because I was thinking the same thing. Time to put some mass on this frame! I also got a challenge, 100 push up a day for the next week, with a different challenge following the next week.
We also discussed some road bike training which I am excited to try out.

Day 82
Mellow day at home, I did some yard work. Worked the 3-11 shift and I will workout after. I am going to put in an hour on the elliptical machine, get a real good sweat going, burn some more fat. I am also going to get those push ups in. Really looking forward to hitting the iron this week.  Starting to look a little skinny, but some heavy weight should fix that in no time!

Day 82
30 mins on the eliptical and 20 on the stationary bike with 100 push ups thrown in  last night.
Rest DayToday! I got the 100 pushups in, but other than that just hung with the family all day. I did have a cheat day today. I ate a piece of pizza and some birthday cake at a kids party. Oh well! We went to the horse rescue party today, and it feels really good to be helping such a worthy cause. Might be doing a little horse back riding tomorrow?

Day 83
Not sure what I am going to do today for a workout. I have a bit of a stomach ache, probably from that cake? I am thinking about a road bike today, but maybe just a treadmill workout at home.
The Bronco’s have a bye week, but I am looking forward to a little NFL anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment