Sunday, November 18, 2012

Still Grinding...

Day 106
Great gym work out today, still training at a really high heart rate, but new exercises and much heavier weights.
Got a pretty good cardio in yesterday, some jogging a little interval work, and some stationary bike, about 30 min all together.

Day 107
Almost a third of the way through this experiment and I could not be happier with the results. I feel great about the sense of accomplishment that comes from sticking to ones goals. I am genuinely just happy about what I am doing, but like all goals once you are about to meet them others arise.
Lately however I have been really trying to focus in on how I can make this a career. I really feel like I can help people go through the same sort of journey that I am on. By no means do I feel like I have all the answers or a secret  solution to anyone’s problems. What I have discovered are the tools one can use to transform their body and in doing so transform their belief system.
If a person can transform their body by visualizing the results they want, by being accountable to a plan, by trusting the process, what other life transformations can they apply these things to? I think the answer is everything.
On my computer at work I have these taped up; I would like to share with you Arnold’s six secrets to success.
1) Trust yourself- be who you want to be
2) Break the rules
3) Don’t be afraid to fail
4) Don’t listen to naysayers
5) Work your ass off
6) Find time to give back
The thing about all of this, there are no secrets, everyone knows these things. It is when we are able to put them to use and make them become who we are, not what we do that the results follow.
I am gonna get in some cardio at some point today. Peace!

Day 108
Went for a nice run yesterday with my boy. Great gym work out this morning.

Day 109
Rest Day

Day 110
Rest day

Day 111
Circuit workout at the hotel, going to try and go really big tomorrow and get two solid workouts in. The plan is to meet my buddy at the gym at 5:30am for some heavy lifting. Work at the gym for a couple hours and than hit up my trainers ski conditioning class at 8:30 and to work by 10am. Sounds like a perfect morning to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment