Friday, November 23, 2012

Day after Turkey Day...

Day 112
Well I almost did that. I did make it to the gym at 5:30am. Great workout with a buddy, than I worked for an hour and swam 5 laps in the pool and now I am sitting at my desk at work. Gonna rest tomorrow ride on WED (YEA), kick it on Turkey day, and Friday go to the Beaver Creek Tree Lighting. Awesome week coming up! Happy turkey day people!!

Day 113
Rest Day.

Day 114
Spent the day snowboarding. So much fun!! Can’t wait to ride again, but as usual we need some snow!! Please and Thank you!

Day 115
Turkey Day!! I did not drink any alcohol but I did pig out for the last two days straight. I could not begin to tell you how many calories I stuffed in my mouth, but it was gluttonous and fun! Great little vacation with the family!!
We did go for a two mile run/walk and I did 50 push ups.

Day 116
The day after!!! I got up at 5am and was working out by 5:45. Nice workout, about 15 minutes of cardio than 100 sit ups, 100 push ups, 100 dips, and 100 curls. I am going to try to get into the gym tomorrow for some heavy lifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment